I have to make an announcement about this years ‘s No Rally. – sadly, this has now been scrapped for this year for obvious reasons. Having discussed it with the group we are still going ahead with the 2021 rally probably in March so anyone who has paid for this year can have a choice of claiming back their moneys or investing it in next years rally. If they decide to claim the money back please contact Stu Kinder on the Rally Form and he’ll re-imburse them.
All new details for next year will be published as soon as possible.