- This event has passed.
Honda Owners Club AGM 2018
28th October 2018 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tea, coffee and breakfast rolls will be available between 10 and 11am. There is a very good restaurant in the museum or you can bring your own lunch for after the AGM.
- All Honda Owners Club (GB) members are welcome to attend and take part in the Annual General Meeting.
- All members will be asked to ‘sign-in’ and show their membership cards.
- Only persons with valid HOC membership cards will be eligible to take part in any votes.
- The full range of HOC regalia will be there for you to to see and order.
- Nominations for elected posts and proposals for ‘Any Other Business’ must be received by the General Secretary no later than Thursday 27th September.
- Attendees at the AGM will be able to enter the museum for free, by showing their HOC membership card.
Outline plan for the day is:
10.00-11.00 arrival tea/coffee and breakfast rolls (first come, first served)
11.00-14.00 main meeting
If you would like a copy of the 2017 AGM Minutes, please e-mail Graham Seymour for an electronic copy or send a stamped self addressed A5 envelope to ‘Graham Seymour, AGM Minutes, 6 Kestrel Road, Flitwick MK45 1RB’.
Your opinions are important to the HOC – it is, after all, YOUR Club. Participation in the running of YOUR Honda Owners Club is essential to ensure that the Club gives you what you want. We look forward to seeing you there.
You can confirm your attendance on the HOC FaceBook page.